LCP - Supporting your in-house pensions team
20 September 2018
Do you need an extra pair of hands?Download PDF version
The world of pensions is becoming ever-more complicated, with the next legislative change always just around the corner. Staying on top of this can be very challenging, particularly where pensions is not youronly area of responsibility.
Our clients like to be able to call upon support on pensions issues and best practice, as and when it is required. This can be in many different forms, from having an informal chat from time to time about the latest developments, to assistance with an intensive change project. Alternatively, you may simply wish to challenge your existing approach. We are able to work with you to achieve your requirements.
LCP’s highly qualified and experienced team is well placed to complement your existing arrangements by providing advice, assistance or resources.
How can LCP help?
Help when you need it
- Direct access to experienced consultants, should you simply need to discuss a particular matter or get a wider perspective
- Alerting you to legislative and/or best-practice changes as and when they occur
- Review of administration processes and/or documentation
- Provision of Trustee secretarial services
- Provision of temporary resource (e.g. to cover absence, increase resource during busy times, assist with or manage projects etc)
Helping your members understand their benefits
- Draft and/or review standard or ad-hoc member communications
- Operation of a member helpline (eg during projects or particularly busy times)
- Design and/or hosting of a member website, providing scheme information for your members and access to standard forms
Are you GDPR ready?
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) will come into force on 25 May 2018 replacing the existing data protection framework under the EU Data Protection Directive. We will work with you to carry out a gap analysis, review your processes and procedures and enhance your record keeping.
Independent expert support
Independent review of sample benefit calculations, Trustee Annual Report and other disclosure documents.
Using technology to save you time
Provision of an online governance system, which includes a document storage facility and a module that assists with the management of the Trustee meeting cycle.
Bespoke staff training
Provision of generic or tailored (DB or DC) pension administration training sessions for members of your team.
Want to find out more?
To discuss how we can make it easier for you to manage your pensions arrangements please contact Kathy Keating or Roma Burke at:
Kathy Keating, Consultant - email@example.com
Roma Burke; Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 01 614 4393