LCP Visualise combines our consulting approach with intuitive technology and real-time analysis.
LCP Visualise gives you funding and investment analytics showing you what you need and when you need it, allowing you to make quicker and better decisions.
Our in-house development team is constantly updating LCP Visualise to ensure it stays up to date with your needs. Allowing us to react quickly to the pensions landscape.
How can we help
Clients tell us that LCP Visualise is clear, intuitive to use, and helps with internal collaboration. It is the only tool you’ll need to manage your DB pension scheme.
LCP Visualise allows you to:
- See the progress of your recovery plan
- Monitor and project the corporate balance sheet
- Run real time "What If" scenario tests to help you make quicker and better funding and investment decisions
- Understand the impact of changing your investment strategy
- Personalise a dashboard so you’ll always see what’s most important to you
- Set up and monitor investment triggers
- Understand the development of your scheme cashflows
- Get live insurer pricing to help you know when to derisk
- See real time risk and return profiles of asset classes
- Monitor investment manager performance
LCP's Visualise portal is the best that I’ve seen from an investment consultancy/manager.
How we can help
In an increasingly complex investment market we focus exclusively on the needs of our clients. We keep abreast of the entire range of investment choices and access options and simply deliver good value best in class advice.
Getting the investment strategy right is the most important task to help ensure good outcomes.
LCP Horizon is a one stop solution to meet your governance, communications and investment needs; enabling you to take effective, measurable actions to help your members.
We help you focus on the areas of most significance, monitoring performance against the benchmark, funding level and manager contribution. This information can enable you to see what decisions have worked and why.
Want more information?
If you would like to know more about our services and how we can help you with investment get in touch.Contact us