We take a practical and cost effective approach to helping trustees improve pension scheme governance.
Help when you need it
- Direct access to experienced consultants, should you simply need to discuss a particular
matter or get a wider perspective.
- Alerting you to legislative and/or best-practice changes as and when they occur.
- Review of administration processes and/or documentation.
- Provision of trustee secretarial services.
- Provision of temporary resource (eg to cover absence, increase resource during busy
times, assist with or manage projects etc).
Helping your members understand their benefits
- Draft and/or review standard or ad-hoc member communications.
- Operation of a member helpline (eg during projects or particularly busy times).
- Design and/or hosting of a member website, providing scheme information for your
members and access to standard forms.
How we can help
We can help you understand how the structure of your scheme governance measures up to your peers and best practice.
Do you need help to procure a new service or trustee? We have helped semi-states, multinationals and local companies carry out effective and efficient exercises to help them identify the service provider that best meets their needs.
We have significant experience of helping trustees to carry out reviews of its service providers.
We offer a range of trustee training services to enable you to carry out your duties and responsibilities as a trustee of an Irish pension scheme.
Want more information?
If you would like to know more about our services and how we can help you with governance get in touch.Contact us